highwelboxstem Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Tamil Movie Dubbed In Hindi Free Download The X's

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c The escapades of the X's, a family of well trained secret agents gifted in thwarting the forces of evil, yet not so gifted in fitting into everyday life.
While I&#39;ve only caught this show on Nickelodeon a few times so far, I like what I see. You might wonder why it shares similarities to Nick&#39;s &quot;My Life As A Teenage Robot.&quot; That&#39;s because &quot;The X&#39;s&quot; creator, Carlos Ramos, also worked on &quot;Robot.&quot; The art direction, character design, and colors resemble those of a story taking place on the same planet as &quot;Samurai Jack.&quot; While I do think &quot;Samurai Jack&quot; does a better job with plots and visual storytelling, &quot;The X&#39;s&quot; isn&#39;t that far behind. Not to mention the fact that cartoonist/storyboard artist Jim Smith (of Spumco&#39;s Ren &amp; Stimpy fame, as well as Mighty Mouse: The New Adventures, The Ripping Friends and Samurai Jack) is working on this series - he&#39;s only one of a FEW good men working in cartoons today.<br/><br/>When you look at the many boring (and visually unappealing) series&#39; that studios and networks churn out these days, I&#39;m thankful for a vibrant cartoon series like &quot;The X&#39;s.&quot; It&#39;s like your favorite comic book come to life, and that&#39;s what a cartoon should do for its viewers - entertain them!
The X&#39;s is one of the worst shows I&#39;ve seen on Nickelodeon since &quot;My Life As A Teenage Robot.&quot; It&#39;s just another stupid action cartoon with horrible animation and a good-guy/bad-guy storyline. Come on, Nickelodeon. You can do better than this! Who in their right minds would let a crummy show like this on air, anyway? It&#39;s boring, too - in my opinion. I&#39;d rather watch reruns of &quot;The Powerpuff girls&quot;. A lot of the new Nickelodeon Nicmktoons have been like this, too. Catscratch was pretty good, actually, but stuff like &quot;My life as a teenage Robot&quot; and &quot;The X&#39;s&quot; are almost ruining The Nickelodeon Network. I repeat - &#39;You can do better than this, Nickelodeon.&quot;

Separate Rooms full movie hd 720p free downloadThree Fugitives full movie hd 720p free downloadDog Tags full movie in hindi free download hd 720pdownload full movie Episode 2.28 in hindiThe Episode 1.5malayalam movie download No Compromisedownload Restore Unto Methe Moordvrouw full movie in hindi free downloadYamla Pagla Deewana 2 online freetamil movie Episode 4.27 free download
Please log in to post a reply.